Credit Card processing, Shipping and Pricing.
- When you place an order you will receive an email confirmation that your order was received.
- Your credit card will be authorized for the amount of the product and estimated shipping.
- Your credit card is not charged until your order is shipping.
- Please note: if you use a Debit card the funds may not be available in your account for approximately 7 days due to being frozen by your bank.
- Shipping cost will be calculated when your order is prepared for shipment.
- We will use the most economical and expedient means possible to ship your order based on your shipping address and delivery time requirements.
- Priority mail is very fast and reasonably priced for smaller items or using Flat Rate Boxes for heavier items.
- Larger packages, such as cowlings, and very heavy items are shipped via FedEx Ground or UPS.
- Express mail is generally the least expensive option for overnight service.
- Some locations in the US are not guaranteed so we will use FedEx or UPS, which will be more expensive but guaranteed.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.